Delivery by weight - £40 per 1000kg or part thereof - see your order weight here >>
• The information we collect via this website may include:
• any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc;
• your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website and track your order/s.
• Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code.
• Any personal information we collect from our website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
• to process your order and to provide after-sales service;
• to comply with legal requirements.
• In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information about new products. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
• We will never pass the information we collect to third parties not involved in supplying our online service. We use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as deliveries, processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
• You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by using our contact form or by writing to us at SWF Scotland, The Old Dairy, Unit 5, Meikleour PH2 6FB. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sales obligations.
• You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the above address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to SWF Scotland to cover our administration costs.
• We use a shopping cart provided by Roman Cart. Their system uses SSL secure servers. SSL is short for Secure Sockets Layer and utilises a cryptographic system that uses two keys to encrypt data, a public key known to everyone and a private or secret key known only to the recipient of the message. By convention, URLs that require an SSL connection start with https instead of http. S-HTTP is designed to transmit individual messages securely. Both protocols have been approved by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) as a standard. In other words, you can shop in confidence on this website!